There are several of different energy healing therapies available. Each has their supporters, and those who think they aren’t worth much. Some have been around for years and years, while others are relatively new.
These different kinds of healing therapies often involve practitioners using hands-on techniques. However, there are some that do not involve touch or can even be done from afar (in other words, you don’t have to be there).
Some of the energy healing modalities used today include:
- Acupuncture (stimulates body points to allow energy in)
- Ama-Deus (promote spiritual growth, support healing)
- ARC Therapy (combines diagnostics and energy treatment)
- Body Talk Therapy (based on neuromuscular biofeedback)
- Chios Energy Healing (chakra, radiatory and seventh-layer healing)
- Healing Codes (bio-energy directed at healing centers)
- Huna (connect with wisdom within to bring about healing)
- Johrei Healing (dispel negativity, increase vitality)
- Kolaimni (non-touch “etheric massage”)
- Longevitology (hands on adjustments)
- Matrix Energetics (merges touch and intent)
- Meridian Tapping Techniques (tapping sequences repair disturbances in body’s energy system)
- Pranic Healing (nontouch energy-based technique)
- Quantum Touch (light-touch energy therapy)
- Reiki (hands-on healing using life force energy)
- ThetaHealing (focuses on thought and prayer)
As you can see, there are many, MANY kinds of out there. There is more about energy healing therapy here.
If you enjoyed this article, check this out:
Living Energy Secrets Teleseminars on January 28th, 2010
Empower Your Life With Energy! .